How to access Tops International Arena for the LGCT of Valkenswaard Spring
Publicatie datum: 27/05/2021Dear riders,
We are really looking forward to welcoming you at Tops International Arena for the upcoming event, the Longines Global Champions Tour of Valkenswaard, from June 4th to 6th 2021.
As you know, the current pandemics are obliging all of us to follow strict rules in order to all stay safe and healthy and limit the spread of the CoVid-19 as well as the EHV-1 for the horses. Please note that the Organising Committee will take all necessary measures if the rules are not respected.
The provisional timetable is available > HERE <.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ ALL ATTACHMENTS:
- Practical Information for Riders
- FEI Equine Health Self Certification Form
- CoVid-19 rules
- CoVid-19 self-attestation form
- Accreditation form
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DO ALL BULLET POINTS BELOW BEFORE ARRIVAL:
- Record the temperature of each of your horses 10 days before arrival of your horses on the FEI Equine Health Self Certification Form
- Bring your own thermometer!
- A human Covid test with 72 hours before entering the showground
BOOK YOUR HORSES ARRIVAL
- Horse trucks will be allowed to enter in the stables by timeslot on Wednesday June 2nd between 11:00 and 21:30 and Thursday June 3rd between 05:30 and 10:00.
- Please book your timeslot by writing the name of the rider and number of horses (ex: Joe Bloggs (4)): > CLICK HERE <
- Make sure to arrive during your time slot
We are really excited to host events again in Valkenswaard but we are also trusting you to apply these rules
If people do not follow the rules, the access to the showground will be forbidden
Thank you all for understanding!