Riders, how to access the showground for TIA Spring I
Publicatie datum: 03/05/2021Dear Riders,
We are really looking forward to welcoming you at Tops International Arena for the upcoming event from May 7th to 9th 2021.
As you know, the current pandemics are obliging all of us to follow strict rules in order to all stay safe and healthy and limit the spread of the CoVid-19 as well as the EHV-1 virus for the horses. Please note that the Organising Committee will take all necessary measures if the rules are not respected.
The provisional timetable is available here.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ ALL DOCUMENTS BELOW:
- Practical Information for Riders
- FEI Athlete preparation PowerPoint
- FEI Athlete factsheet
- FEI Equine Health Self Certification Form
- CoVid-19 rules and CoVid-19 self-attestation form
- Accreditation form
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DO ALL BULLET POINTS BELOW BEFORE ARRIVAL:
- Record the temperature of each of your horses 10 days before arrival of your horses on the FEI Equine Health Self Certification Form
- Upload the copy of every horses’ negative PCR test of less than 120 hours and if necessary Health Paper onto the FEI Sport App (instructions in the PowerPoint presentation above)
- Please send a copy of both documents to Perrine before arrival and bring hard copies so we can deal with any issues with the App
- Bring your own thermometer!
- A human CoVid-19 PCR test with 72 hours before entering the showground
BOOK YOUR HORSE ARRIVAL:
- Horse trucks will be allowed to enter in the stables by timeslot on Wednesday May 5th between 12:00 and 21:00 PM and Thursday May 6th between 06:00 and 09:00 AM.
- Please book your timeslot by writing the name of the rider and amount of horses HERE (ex. First Name Last Name - x horses)
- Make sure to arrive during your time slot
We are really excited to host events again in Valkenswaard but we are also trusting you to apply these rules.
If people do not follow the rules, the access to the showground will be forbidden
Thank you all for understanding!